The #Book SRA #seanrossabbey #motherandbaby #behindcloseddoors
I thought I would give you all a heads up on what’s happening with ‘Behind Closed Doors’
As you know the release date was planned for March 2020. So, here’s what’s happening.
I will now be releasing the book in July 2020 commemorations, for various reasons.
- I will be launching the book in Ireland and June which is perfect timing prior to the commemorations.
- I will be filming a Docu-Podcast.
- I/We are waiting still for the results of the excavation that took place at SRA in 2019.
- I now plan to add to the book a memorial section to include names of as many as possible e;g Mothers & Children who sadly died at the home.
- By filming the Docu-Podcast you are hearing from those who matter prior to reading the book.
I have been in talks with a few people (Including Filming Crew) About my plans and we feel this is a good idea, I personally feel that this is the best way forward because as you know I plan to donate a percentage of the royalties to the committee for SRA, for me this has to be the best it can be to achieve this.
I will be filming in Tipperary in April and the Docu-Podcast Will be available to watch on my ‘YouTube Channel’ SOFATALKWithB in early May.
Thank you all for your patience, it has been a long haul waiting for this book and with me being initially a year behind schedule what with the news we received in Dec 2018 about my husbands Diagnosis of Cancer, That Word Cancer I can finally plan ahead even though I have made few changes.
Please feel free to contact me here on the ‘Contact Form’ Should you have any questions, and or would like to take part in the Docu-Podcast when filming and or if you have loved one’s who died at SRA whose names you wish to include in the book. You can also contact me via private message on Facebook SOFATALKWithB